Lord, when I feel less than others, when I want what is not even needed, when I encounter unpleasant things as burden rather than channels to graces, I rebel, grieve or complain, forgive me. I forget that everything that is existing or lacking in my life has a purpose, which I must use to find Your presence. Every life is like a map, You made us start somewhere, then set us free but You placed all marks and hints along the way, while watching every step we take. Please do not let me lose my way. Our Father, You do make sure that Your children will come home back to You.
Philippians 3:18-21
Many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ. Who, by the power that enables Him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies to be like His glorious body.
No comments:
Post a Comment